Dariusz Czerwiński, Ph.D. (Eng.), D.Sc., Prof. of LUT
Contact: Room 118, Nadbystrzycka 36b Str.
Head of Institute of Computer Science. Member of University Senate for 2016-2020. Chairman of the Senate Committee for Education for 2016-2020.
My scientific activities include:
- the use of cloud computing,
- data security in network systems,
- data mining systems using MapReduce paradigm,
- the use of Artificial Neural Networks,
- Wireless Sensory Networks,
- Internet of Things,
- numerical modelling of electromagnetic devices.
Areas of teaching:
- object oriented programming,
- programming in cloud computing,
- monitoring and robotics in medicine,
- software engineering
Author of over 100 papers, and author/co-author/editor of 2 books. He is also a member of IEEE Communications Society.