Institute of Computer Science participates in several different projects. We cooperate with universities from Europe and Asia. We are also involved in projects with companies and organizations related to industry and business.
We conduct research in following fields: software engineering, IT project management, knowledge management systems, computer graphics, motion capture, cryptography, numerical analysis, usability and accessibility of user interface and so on.
Institute is also experienced in cooperation with companies in the area of project management methodologies. It also carries out research projects for software industry.
The most important current projects:
- TRUNAK – Transition to University Autonomy in Kazakhstan
- MAD-MSE – Mobile Application Development – Joint Master Studies in English
- 3D Digital Silk Road – digitalization of the cultural monuments of the Silk Road in Uzbekistan
- Zintegrowany Program Rozwoju Politechniki Lubelskiej – część druga
- BIG-SMART-LOG (The Use of Big Data Analytics for Process Modelling in Smart Logistics Operations)
Recently finished projects:
- MADEM – Mobile Application Development in Environment Monitoring – a New Program of Master Studies in English
- Project Tempus PROMIS – „Professional Master’s Degree in Computer Science as a Second Competence in Central Asia”
- Qualifications for the labour market – employer friendly university
- Professionalization of bachelor’s degree studies in computer Science in Lublin University of Technology
- University of technology in the future – adjusting offers for labor market and KBE
- GUI usability and accessibility: exchanging knowledge and experiences
- A graduate of our time – organizing of new MSc courses
- MDE – Model Driven Engineering education
- TEMPUS Eramis – European-Russian-Central Asian Network of Master’s degrees